Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New shelves




I know to the ordinary person they are just shelves but to me it means more room for my crafting stuff:) We tried to move the book case so we could put the shelves side by side, but needless to say, it was too heavy-my man says, "you've got a lot of stuff!" So we put one shelf over the main table I work at and the other one over the table that holds my cricut and sizzix machine. I'm still looking for wire baskets that I could hang under the shelves but Lowe's didn't have them. I want to get some "s" hooks that could maybe hold some little buckets--not sure yet. My punches may be moving too. Decisions, decisions, decisions:) I REALLY need to clean/sort out the bookcase shelves then I'll take a picture.


I really need to make a few cards before it gets too late tonight.


Thanks for looking!


Willa Jean

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't hit you head! Just kidding!

    I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete