Friday, January 22, 2010

A Great Find


My to-do list was quite long today and I had many errands to run. I wanted to show you a picture of what came home with me this afternoon. Isn't that the cutest cradle? The wood's appearance makes it look quite vintage. I have no 'eye' for antiques so I have no idea if this is one or just 'old':) I don't care-see I have 3 grand-daughters and of course thought immediately of them and how much fun they would have putting their baby dolls to sleep in this cradle. However, it would not be uncommon for any of them to personally try it out:)

My plans are to get or make some type of mattress for it. If you know me, I will not be able to wait and will go ahead and give it to them so they can enjoy it 'as is'.

I have a terrible time keeping things and not giving items as soon as I have them. Anybody else like that?

If you live locally, you will need to check out Encore Thrift Store, in Madison Heights. This is where I found this beauty and several other things.

Have a great weekend!

Willa Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment