Saturday, January 2, 2010

The first day of 2010...

was welcomed with spending time with my man. We don't get many days together because his days off are Tuesdays & Sundays so we love it when we get an extra one:) We did manage to go out for a little bit. He delivers mail to Kroger and wanted to show me the deals and there were quite a few that we were able to snag. Enjoyed a Starbucks treat-I'm not much on coffee; I always get something that has tons of sweetness. Our last stop was Lowe's. Quite exciting to purchase some shelving for my craft area.
We watched the WV football game-enough said:( The remainder of the day spent with watching movies and my man cooking dinner.
We are very much home-bodies and for some probably lead a 'boring' life but, we LOVE our life!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. They say that what you are doing the 1st day of the year is what you will do all year..so here's to much time spent with your man.

    ReplyDelete